VILLA STANDARDS AND
Home Condition and Decor
Our professional team is here to help! We will endeavor to ensure:
- All interiors are maintained with comfortable furniture in good condition.
- Walls, floors, floor coverings, fixtures, decor, furnishings, appliances are free of damage and stains
- All lighting is functional, with spare lighting on hand
- Home is well ventilated and no odors
- No insect, pest or rodent issues in home and no visible traps.
- Indoor/Outdoor Fireplaces are neat and clean
- Pool/ Jacuzzi is fully functioning
- Cold/Hot water consistently available
- Wi-Fi broadband connection is maintained throughout the home.
Keys, Checkout & Home Info
- Keys prepared and ready for guests and family.
- A welcome binder that includes information on Wi-Fi, home operations and contact information for day-to-day needs and emergencies
- Washer and dryer maintenance.
- Maintain sufficient household items on hand for homeowners, including garbage bags, dishcloths, dish detergent, dishwasher tablets, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Air conditioning is frequently checked and maintained.
- Any ceiling fans available are functional and quiet
- Maintain smoke detectors, fire alarms, etc.
- Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and oven in good working condition
- Maintain Pots, pans, cooking utensils, matching flatware, matching dishes, matching glassware including wine glasses all in adequate amount and good condition.
- Stains on appliances, inside refrigerators, or surfaces removed.
- Mini fridges/ Ice Makers functional and in good working condition
- We recommend clean, comfortable, hotel-standard bedding on all beds and two pillows for each person. Williams and Sonoma or Serena and Lily provide good quality bedding as does Macy’s Hotel Collection.
- We recommend all windows have opaque curtains, blinds, shutters or other equivalent covering to keep the sunlight to a minimum which will keep your home cool as well as minimize UV damage from the strong sun.
- We will ensure there is no severe staining of any sort on any surface, this includes in between tiles, on shower curtains, along bathtub line, and on walls.
- We can provide L’Occitane toiletries for your home, including shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion and soap at an additional cost.
While often overlooked by property owners, toiletries are an essential part of great experience. They give your guests the feeling of being pampered and refreshed while adding another layer of luxury to their entire stay. Here is a list of the toiletries standards we have for each of the homes in our portfolio. These are based on guest feedback and preferences and use only brands and products that have been shown to increase guest satisfaction.
Home Condition and Decor:
- Gilchrist & Soames
Toiletry brands to avoid:
- Irish Spring
- Old Spice
AMENITIES TO CONSIDER
A few suggestions to consider if you haven’t quite thought of everything. These are some of our most popular requests:
- Champagne flutes
- Salt and pepper, cooking oil, and variety of spices for grilling, etc.
- Staples such as flour, sugar, coffee, tea, etc.
- Extra plates and bowls ( one extra place setting per guest)
- Plastic drinkware for homes with pools for use poolside
- US or CDN Satellite television with premium channels
- Apple TV
- Pool Table (Indoor/Outdoor Tables available)
- Poker Table
- Table top Football/Soccer
- Ping Pong Table (always a favorite!)
- Extra pillows and blankets
- First aid kit replenished regularly
- Fire extinguisher
- At least one safe in good working orde
- High speed wireless internet throughout the entire property with repeaters for low signal areas
- Golf cart for getting around if applicable for the location
- Pool items, such as floating loungers, inflatable pool toys for children, etc.
- SUP Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Snorkel/Mask sets, etc.
HOME INSPECTION PROCEDURES
At Sun Cabo, we hold each of the properties in our portfolio to the highest standards of excellence. These quality standards help us that you and your friends and family have the best luxury vacation experience possible.
To guarantee that your property is in excellent condition, our team of specialists will conduct inspections of your property at various intervals.
How does this benefit me?
After each home inspection, we will share with you our observations and recommendations on any issues you may need to address. We will work closely with you to help you keep your property in the best and most marketable condition possible.
When do these home inspections take place?
Our home inspections will take place:
- Before all arrivals and also post-departure.
- We also conduct more in-depth inspections on a regular basis.
- Whenever requested by the homeonwer.